We value a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic team player interested in delivering results in a fast-paced environment. Your duties will cover communication strategies and action plans as well as their delivery including financial/IR and sustainability communications. You are also a skilled project manager, and have a ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for learning and developing new skills and methods.
- Planning and executing comprehensive communications (“turn key”) of long-term projects responsibilities including press and other stakeholder relations, crisis communications, events, and social media community management
- Leading and contributing in content planning and creation of financial/IR communications including annual reports and sustainability reports
- Planning and creating written content, e.g. articles, press releases, social media posts
- Facilitating change communications
- Facilitating workshops and other customer events
- Planning and executing various communications activities in multiple channels
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in communications or a related field
- Over 5 years of relevant communications experience with knowledge of corporate communications including financial and GRI reporting framework, processes and approach
- Results oriented; able to establish clear objectives and priorities, and track progress
- Excellent writing, and fluency in Finnish and English
- Good presentation skills
- Experience of change management/communications
- An innovative mindset with willingness and capability to use digital storytelling and social media and related analytics
- Business minded with ability to understand business logics and strategy
- Strong team player with an ability to work in diverse teams
We offer a dynamic, fast growing team of 130 talented and skilled marketing, technology and communications specialists, and a lot of possibilities for learning and professional growing. We hope you can start in early fall, preferably September.
For more information:
Kirsi Nurmi, Director Communications & Talent Development
Apply here by: 12.7.2017
Valve unites time-tested expertise, proven tools and award-winning creativity in marketing, communications and technology to create meaningful and enduring competitive advantage in a digital world. Our vision is to transform industries, increase brand value and create significant competitive advantage. Together we are 130 specialists and our turnover was EUR 16 million in 2016. Valve. Ambitions united.